I am a graduate student at the University of Texas.  This summer term I
am writing a paper on the value of Bulletin Boards, in particular, the
LM_NET.  I would love to hear personal, anectdotal accounts of how this
Bulletin Board has helped you and enhanced your ability to meet the
challenges of your job!!

By the way-- I have been reading all the postings for the past couple of
weeks, and already have a good idea of the great things goin on through
this BB; however, I wanted to test the waters myself by just jumping in
and posting!!!

Janie Braxdale                       janieb@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu
1205 Owl Court
Round Rock, Texas 78681