Does anyone on this network use PCEMAS automation software from Scholar Chips
in the school library? It was installed in my library when I started here, but
we are having difficulty getting the disks from vendors to read properly
particularly the call numbers. The disks from the retro conversion did not
read properly either. We are hoping to have the circulation running by Fall 94
but we have to figure out why the call number tag is not reading properly. If
anyone is willing to help me with this software, I'd appreciate it.

LM_NET Archive Home