Sorry to post this again, but am I am trying to make contact with
the person who answered my last message. I have a teacher in my school
who is visiting Romania in July & would like to meet with another
teacher who is interested in setting up partner classrooms. We got a
reply to our first message, but not the second. Romania, please
reply again. I'll try to figure out what's wrong with communication.

Sue Norkeliunas                          gsn1@maristb.marist.edu
LMS, District Library Coordinator        Voice: 914-454-2710 x28
Arlington High School - South Campus     Fax: 914-454-1953
Lagrangeville, NY 12540

LM_NET Archive Home