Julie:

Lesley Farmer used to be the Librarian at San Domenico School, 1500
Butterfield Road, San Anselmo, CA 94960  (415-454-0200)

You can get her new school and phone through them.

Debbie Abilock              "It is important that students bring a certain
The Nueva School            ragamuffin barefoot irreverence to their studies;
Hillsborough, CA            they are not here to worship what is known, but
debbie@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us         to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)

On Fri, 17 Jun 1994, Julie Walker wrote:

> A couple of years ago, there was an article in The Book Report by Lesley
> S.J. Farmer, Library Director of San Domenico School in San Anselmo, CA.
> The article, "Evaluation Portfolios:  Evidence of Effectivenss" dealt
> with portfolio evaluation of school librarians.  My questions are:
>
> Ms. Farmer, are you on LM_NET?
> Does anyone on the NET know Ms. Farmer?
> Has anyone seen any additional readings on this topic?
> Has anyone actually used this form of evaluation?
>
> If you can't answer any of these questions, comments would be welcome.
>
> Thanks
>
> Julie A. Walker                         District Media Center
> Director, Library & Media Services      13401 Pond Springs Rd.
> Round Rock ISD                          Austin, TX  78729
> jawalker@tenet.edu                      512-331-6697/512-331-1811 (FAX)

LM_NET Archive Home