     Do you plan to join the 30 LM_NEtters who had signed up for coffee on
Sunday, June 26? We will gather at Ann Symons' suite, Fontainbleau Hotel,
Room 1563 at 7:30 a.m.

    Regarding the LM_NET Breakfast at conferences . . . . this is a great
idea and I would love to attend.  However this is scheduled opposite the
Affiliate Assembly and I must attend that function.  This happened at
midwinter also.  Could this be scheduled at the next conference at a time
other than when the Affiliate Assembly will be meeting?

Marjorie Pappas
MarjorieP@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home