Dear 'Netters,
Syracuse University School of Information Studies is outstanding for
preparing people to work in the Information Age.  This is not only my opinion, b
 but the American Library Association concurs as well.
The faculty are outstanding.  Mike Eisenberg is known just about everywhere for
publication innovation and communication of what's new and important in the fiel
 d.
Chuck McClure has advised Al Gore on information technology and has published
widely.  His lectures are challenging, irritating, and essential for develop
ing a well-formed critique of the status of the LM program.

Need more?  Well, the staff are universally patient & helpful & accessible.
I am a Syracuse grad '72, who has gone back to upgrade qualifications.  I'm
glad I went "home" to SU to do so.

Barbara Walker  adrianw@delphi.com

LM_NET Archive Home