        I have been a passive participant of this list serv for some time
now.  I have learned a lot from this listserv and now am ready to ask for
some assistance.   I need recommendations of software to use for security
on our student macintoshes.  I would like a type of software that requires
you to log in with a user name and a password.  I want this software to
keep track of the person who has logged in so the tracking record can be
reviewed at any time.  Is there such an animal out there?

Thanks
Nadine Doty-Tessel
Nadine Doty-Tessel
Florida State University