I hope I am entering my first message properly!
I would like to recommend Texas Woman's University as an
excellent school for your friend.  The graduate school is
coed and the LS school has several men in the program.  I
am currently pursuing my MLS here. Several of the professors
are on prominent ALA committees.  I am pleased with the
personal attention one receives here because most classes are
small.  The college is ALA approved program.
    The university is located about 30 miles north of Dallas/
Ft. Worth.  Population is 60,000+.  Winters are mild, but the
summer is very hot. TWU has about 4,000+ students on campus,
total enrollment at all locations is 9,000+.  Out of state tuition
is $162/semester hour..
     Whever your friend decides to attend, encourage him to apply
at ALA or the university for fellowships before he begins the
program, as some fellowships require application before beginning
the program.
      TWU telephone number is 817-898-2602, Denton, Texas.

LM_NET Archive Home