Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 15:35:19 -0400
From:dethlejd@galt.osd.mil
Subject: New Web Server

The <A HREF="http://enterprise.osd.mil">Office of the Secretary of
Defense</A> would like to offer web access to their enterprise services host.

The service contains a wide variety of information, particularly
a gopher link to the <I>Defense Performance Review</I>, the Department
of Defense's contribution to the <I>National Performance Review</I>.
The service is growing daily, but it is now firmly established on a
permanent host.

LM_NET Archive Home