I was wondering if anyone knows a place that might WANT a XEROX 64k
computer.  It is a real dinosaur, and I have finally gotten my husband to
agree to its internment.  However, he is reluctant to just throw it in
the dump (I am not, but he is).  Is there a natural history museum for
computers?  I also have a daisy wheel printer that takes up most of a
room and sounds like thunder but works.  Glad to ditch that too.

Second question.  Anyone know of a bulletin board or something where
people who work in stained glass get together?  I would LOVE to attach
myself to one of those groups.

Thanks.
                Tamah Graber   tgraber@umd5.umd.edu

LM_NET Archive Home