>Russell:

>I would like the listserv addresses for subscribing to the Spanish
>language lists you posted.  I had found these lists using Veronica a
>couple of weeks ago, but couldn't figure out how to figure out how to
>subscribe! thanks in advance...

Erika Sternin

Happy to oblige!

Here are the lists again with comments afterward.

LIST NAME       LIST ADDRESS          DESCRIPTION

CUBA-L          CUBA-L@UNMVMA         CUBA TODAY SPANISH/ENGLISH

KIDCAFES        KIDCAFES@NDSUVM1      KIDCAFES SPANISH DIALOG

KIDLEADS        KIDLEAD@NDSUVM1       SPANISH KIDLINK
                                      COORDINATION

PURSPAN         PURSPAN@PURCCVM       SPANISH AT PURDUE

Erika: Revolutionary process follows! (well, almost):

To subscribe to the listservs you are discussing, type

listserv@(node).bitnet   (the node is the letters after the @ sign)

subscribe (list name) (your name)  (you may use SUB or subscribe, upper or
lower case is fine)

EXAMPLE 1:

address it to: listserv@PURCCVM.bitnet

Nothing on Subject line.

In Body type:  SUB PURSPAN Erika Sternin

Example 2

To:    listserv@UNMVMA.bitnet

Nothing on Subject line.

In Body type: SUBSCRIBE CUBA-L Erika Sternin

A big thanks to Frankie Dilling <fdilling@tenet.edu> for contributing
his expertise in this method of subscribing.

Russell Smith
rssmith@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home