Several weeks ago I posted a request to see if anyone could suggest a
relatively inexpensive external cd-rom kit for an IBM clone (COMPAQ).
Altho several people asked me for my findings, no one gave me an answer.
So I'm asking again. :-)  Another question, more specifically, does
anyone know if Reveal (who sells internal kits in lots of stores) makes
an external kit?  Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this info.
        Melinda Miller-Widrick
        Colton-Pierrepont Central School
        Colton, NY  13625
        miller-widrick@northnet.org