set lm_net repro
   As a high school librarian who is completing my MLIS degree this summer,
I need answers to these extra credit reference questions.  Please cite a
source if you know one; if not, an answer from you will be accepted by my
professor.
   1. How do you pronounce the name of Marc Racicot, who is the governor
      of Montana?
   2. Who said "Never attribute to malice what can be charged to stupidity?"
   3. Why do Detroit hockey fans throw octopi onto the ice?

Thank you for your interest and your help in my obtaining this long sought
degree!

Pat Bordelon
Send answers to  my e-mail address:  library4@bit.csc.lsu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home