I am a student who is new to Internet.  I am excited about the usefulness
and practicality of the LM_NET, and am therefore putting it to work for me
right away.  My administrator would like me to be prepared tp present the
PsiNet program to teachers next fall.  The problem is that I don't yet
know the first thing about even the subject of the network.  Is there
anyone who could tell me what this network is about and what the address
is?  Or how I can learn more about it?   As I have been using Iowa Locator and
E-mail on our IBM since last year,  I assume I only need an address?  I will
be at this campus address only through July 5th, so I hope to hear from anyone
out there by then! I'll surely appreciate any help.

Diane Halter                                 Walking on water can be
udhalter@Lcac1.Loras.edu                     dangerous to your health!

LM_NET Archive Home