Dear LM_NETters,
I am currently taking a class called Computer Applications in the Library
Media Center.  One of my assignments is to look at several examples of
evaluation forms used by library media staff when they evaluate new computer
software. Then, after reviewing these forms, I am supposed to develop a form
that I think would be useful to me when I evaluate software programs.  Do
any of you have suggestions of items that should be included on my form, or
have one you might be willing to share with me?  I'd really appreciate any
help you could give me.

Evie Funk / Evie@vax1.mankato.msus.edu
Mankato State University
FAX (507)389-5751