Subj:    mail delivery error
Date:    94-06-27 20:47:44 EDT
From:    BITMAIL@suvm.acs.syr.edu
To:      Nupper

Batch SMTP transaction log follows:

220 SUVM Columbia MAILER R2.10 ptf000 BSMTP service ready.
050 HELO SUVM
250 SUVM Hello SUVM
050 MAIL FROM:<@SUVM.SYR.EDU:Nupper@aol.com>
250 <@SUVM.SYR.EDU:Nupper@aol.com>... sender OK.
050 RCPT TO:<LM-NET@SUVM>
250 <LM-NET@SUVM>... recipient OK.
050 DATA
354 Start mail input.  End with <crlf>.<crlf>
554-Mail not delivered to some or all recipients:
554 No such local user: LM-NET
050 QUIT
221 SUVM Columbia MAILER BSMTP service done.

Original message follows: