I am a K-6 librarian and I purchase all the Newbery and Caledecott award
and honor books each year.  I also purchase two sets of the Arkansas
Charlie Mae Simon books each year.  This award is voted on by 4-6 grade
students so I try to get two sets one for check out and one for teacher
reserve so they can read them to their classes.  My fiction collection is
pretty large and up-to-date for the most part so these are about all the
fiction books I have purchased since becoming librarian three years ago.
I am frantically trying to up date my nonfiction collection.

Teresa Garrett                                Harmony Grove Elementary School
Librarian                                     401 Ouachita 88
tgarret@hp.k12.ar.us                          Camden, AR  71701
                                              (501)574-0731

LM_NET Archive Home