 Hello
I have been hooked on LM_NET since early this spring and although I have
replied directly to several people this will be my first request to the
entire group.  I am in a K-5 elementary school which uses a whole language
approach to teach reading.  We have found the use of "big books" for shared
reading a very valuable instructional resource.  Our school has used the
Wright Group, Rigby, Scholastic, and Modern Curriculum Press as excellent
publishing sources for fiction, nonfiction and poetry "big books".  Have
any of you had experience with big book materials published by other
companies?  Please send replies to me directly at :
phalenj@mail.firn.edu

Thank you!
Judy Phalen    phalenj@mail.firn.edu
Country Hills Elemenatary