I haven't had any problems with AT ease and hypercard.  However, I do have
problems with TOM JR. and GROLIER"S MULTIMEDIA ency. with AT EASE.  We
have had to lock the buttons (idea is thanks to someone on LM_NET) in the
get info option to keep them from disappearing.  When I have problems with
the CD being recognized I either restart the computer or go to "open
other" and access it via password.   We have numerous CD's, but so far TOM
JR and Grolier's are the only ones that cause problems for us.

Mary Alice Anderson
Winona MN Middle School

LM_NET Archive Home