I am posting this project for a Spanish teacher at my school.  She is
interested in making contact via the internet with another Spanish 1
teacher in order to encourage students to write.  She would like to match
her 3 Spanish 1 classes with another school so that students can exchange
biographies and descriptive essays with each other.  If you know of a
teacher that would be interested in a project like this one please reply
to me at my e-mail address and I will fax you the project explanation in
full.

Thanks in advance.

Carolyn Owens, Library Media Teacher
Ramona High School     1401 Hanson Lane, Ramona, CA  92065
PHONE:  (619)788-5034    FAX:  (619)789-4596
caowens@eis.calstat.edu

LM_NET Archive Home