I agree with you, Ken.  Although my school is brand new, no space was
planned for meetings.  I am using the parent meetings, etc., to showcase
the library media center.  I use displays and any other thing I can to
catch the attention of the community and administration.

Unfortunately, since it is the ONLY meeting place on campus, we do have
to close about twice to three times per week.  We are looking at other
ways to make information accessible to students and teachers.

At least we have high visibility!
                        . . .  Gail

** Gail Richmond, Librarian  **
** Scripps Ranch High School **