I just wanted to thank all of you who responded to my message of a
week or so ago concerning my friend who is being sued by a parent for
reading to  students an old Celtic tale.  I have passed along to her
all of your recommendations and she (and I) want to give a BIG THANKS
to you.  This is truly an example of the power of the internet!
Although I am going to unsub to this list I will let you know the outcome
of the situation...I have kept the e mail address from one of you who
indicated to please keep you posted...and I will through her.  Again,
our sincere thanks to you.

LM_NET Archive Home