HI. My boss asked me to find out if anyone had information in
audio-visual format on RABIES. It has become quite a growing problem
in
New England lately and we would like to see if there are any videos,
kits, or laser discs out there to use in our classrooms. We want to
be
able to show things that tell the students all about it - how to know
if
an animal can be a threat to you and what to do. Thanks. Lynne
Jackson,
Londonderry HS, Londonderry, NH  lynne@leotech.mv.com

 * OLX 2.1 TD * MSI - Bringing it all together in '92

 * Origin: NETIS Public Access Internet (603)432-2517 (1:132/189)

LM_NET Archive Home