Dear LM_NETTERs,

Where do most of your libraries get their cataloging from? Is there a
central cataloger for the district? Do you receive records from your
vendors? Do you have your own cataloger, full or part-time? Do you
do it in addition to everything else?

If there is enough interest, I will post the responses to the list.

The reason I am asking, is that this is what I want to do. I am a
MLS student at UCLA, with a specialization in Children's Services.
I am also a cataloger at a local university. I would love to find
a way to combine these two. By finding out where you get your cataloging
I hope to find the source for a job. If you happen to know of any
openings, please don't hesitate to send them. :> I'll be graduating
in June.

Thanks for your help!
Yapha Nussbaum
izzypg7@mvs.oac.ucla.edu

P.S. Please feel free to pass along ANY job openings you may know of.

LM_NET Archive Home