State standards for Texas state LMC must be open at least "half a-day" so
we have little ground to stand on.  I echo the problem of being considered
a meeting room first and foremost--a library when it's convenient.  I have
had a library function on the main calendar since school opened; this
week, the monthly calendar of events went home with some other function
listed right under mine as taking place at the same time and same place.
Sandy Scroggs                   Kate Schenck Elementary School
Librarian                       101 Kate Schenck Avenue
sandyscr@tenet.edu              San Antonio, Texas 78223
                                1-210-333-0611

LM_NET Archive Home