subject: novels on immigrant experience:
  Hi, I was on vacation last week, and would like to add the following to your
list:
Lo, Steven C.  Incorporation of Eric Chung   Algonquin Pr., 1989.   The story o
f Chinese foreign students who are studying in an American university, trials,
tribulations and triumphs of conquering the American life style.
Clark, Ann Nolan.   To Stand Against the Wind.   Viking, 1978.   One of the mos
t powerful stories of Vietnamese immigrant/refugees that I have read.
Judy Gray
Nottingham High School
Syracuse, NY
email:   eric02@suvm.syr.edu