being checked in.  We had similar problem and found one reason to be that
identical beeps are now used in system when checking out and checking
in.  If in checkout mode (and not looking at monitor and think you are in
check-in mode)  the computer will beep when bar code is read but of
course but will not be checked in.  In previous version check-out and
check-in had different "tones" which I considered a great advantage.  I
have suggested to Follett that they go back to different tones.
        Carrol McCarthy  mccarthy@brahms.udel.edu

LM_NET Archive Home