Yapha, I'm replying to you and the net to see ifothers know of cataloging
sources.  I have a one person junior high library.  I do all my own
cataloging- so my alternative is to buy fully processed books.  When I
cannot buy them processed, they end up sitting around for TOO LONG until
I can get to them.  I hate to admit how much I have sitting back here in
my office.  I think you'd have a great business just being on your own as
a private cataloguer!!  I'd certainly love having someone send me cards
for books I have.

Connie Williams, Librarian
Kenilworth Jr. High  998 E. Washington St  Petaluma, CA 94952
e-mail: cowilli@eis.calstate.edu   phone 707-778-4710

LM_NET Archive Home