Carol, and friends--

Regarding a source for sports / PE information on Internet, I suggest:

The PE Database (telnet: nis.calstate.edu)  (login = ped)

This is a good collection of plans, and curricular items, plus annotations of
videos, films, and software for PE teachers.

The main menu appears below:
           PHYSICAL EDUCATION BULLETIN BOARD

                [1]  NEWS
                [2]  CALENDAR OF EVENTS
                [3]  CURRICULUM SHARE
                [4]  UNIT PLAN SHARE
                [5]  RESOURCES
                [6]  CAHPERD
                [7]  AUTHENTIC ASSESSMENT
                [8]  RESEARCH WORKS
                [9]  MAIL FOR BULLETIN BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

This is a good source for those sports-minded teachers in your school who ask
"OK, we have Internet.  What's in it for me?"  Happy 'Netting!
--
Eugene Hainer       303-223-9901        | A wheel, without friction,

LM_NET Archive Home