        I would lke to pose a question to all of you. I had a student
point out something interesting today while discussing covered wagons. He
asked me why wagons had positive caber? I didn't for the life  of me
understand what he was referring to. He explained about the angle of the
wwheels. He felt they woudl function better if they were negative caber,
likehis father's wheel chair. Needless to say , it was enlightening to
all of us, more than one way.
        My question to you is where could this student post his question
and hopefully get a response?  I would appreciate any suggestions.
        Sophia Smith

LM_NET Archive Home