From: mmiczan@onondaga.bitnet
This is my third attempt to post these questions.
1 Can anyone tell me who sells the Accelerated Reader Program?

2. I would like to weed my professional collection. I hesitate to use the stand
ards that I use for regular weeding. We have an older staff and few new
 teachers. I hesitate to toss things that future  starting teachers might be ab
le to use. Are there any printed guidelines?

3. I would like to start a collection of books that would help parents in
parenting. Does any one have this type of collection and are there guides for a
 core collection?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marie MiczanMMICZAN@ONONDAGA.BITNET
Solvay Elementary School