>Attention Texas Librarians.  Anyone with source information concerning
>Gov. Richards.

Molly Ivins pays her tribute in *Molly Ivins Can't Say That Can She*.

Say, Texans, how would we Yankees have ever learned about the real Texas
without Molly's writings?  :-)  And how would you have learned about
Minnesota without Garrison Keillor?

Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor |  I used to be indecisive,
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77,          |  but now I'm not so sure.
Box 8713, Mankato MN 56001-8713         |               (Anon.)
507-387-7698
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu

LM_NET Archive Home