>         I heard from a friend that on the news it was said that
> somewhere on Internet there will be live pictures of the moon (?)
> taken from the latest space probe.  IS THIS TRUE?  WHERE?

Yes, I, too, saw that news report.  The account that I heard was that the
pictures will be available via the internet.  No specific details were
given, however.

Betty
Betty Hamilton      <bhamilt@tenet.edu>     Voice: (806) 637-4523
Director of Library Media                           701 Cub Drive
Brownfield High School                        Brownfield TX 79316

LM_NET Archive Home