Dear LM_NETTERs:
I have been reading quite a lot about the library being used as a meeting
room for various groups.  I am a student of Dr. Eisenberg's.  For a
class, we visited a junior high librarian who was using the methods below
to justify additional teacher aide time.  They may be useful for showing
administrators and other potential "meeters" exactly what the library is
used for.

--students must sign in when arriving from a study hall (shows how many
  students are in during the day
--keep track of the classes that are taught during the day (shows that
  the library is a CLASSROOM)

I might also include a mission statement from _Information Power__ or a
statement of the library's curriculum.

Kristen Bellis

kbellis@mailbox.syr.edu
Syracuse University MLS Student