Dear Netters,
I am new on the net but am enjoying it so much.  Imagine my surprise to
find many people who's writings I encountered two years ago when writing
my research project on technology in school libraries.  I have come to
know others of you since then through your interesting and informative
messages.

Re: stretch wrap.  It's that the stuff that new boats are wrapped in
before shipment to boat dealers?  Have you ever seen a shipment of
fiberglass boats going down the interstate all wrapped individually in
plastic wrap?

Barb Searcy                             Hazelwood Central High School
bsearcy@services.dese.state.mo.us           Hazelwood School District

LM_NET Archive Home