At this moment in time, mine is teachers who don't have time for
collaborative planning (because they don't want to have to grade papers
etc. at home) but who don't hesitate to stop by on their way out the
door and say "By the way, could you have 25 books ready for me tomorrow
each on a different Native American Tribe, and at the 2nd grade or lower
reading level."  I also like the ones whose lesson plan says "Text, p 415,
and they can't remember what topic that will be.
Paula Neale
MOHMIE@delphi.com

LM_NET Archive Home