Hi,  Is this Dr. Lesesne the professor from SHSU?  If you are , then let
me say that my sister thinks you are the greatest children's lit. teacher.
 I believe she won the contest you once held during the summer of '90.
Is this the first time you are using TENET?  I bet I can guess who
encourage you to get an account--could it have been the Dr. Hall-Ellis?

See you this summer, Pat Moshfeghian

On Mon, 28 Feb 1994, Teri Stewart Lesesne wrote:

> Greetings from Huntsville, TX, located about 100 miles north of Houston.
>

> Teri Stewart Lesesne

LM_NET Archive Home