We have two new Gateway 2000 multimedia computers but are having
difficulty running ARTHUR'S TEACHER TROUBLE and GRANDMA AND ME
successfully.  When first loaded they ran perfectly but now we
get frequent "application error" messages.  They might work
perfectly for one student, but crash every few minutes for the
next user.  Very frustrating.  Our tech guru has reloaded and
is scratching his head over this one.  No help from Broderbund.
Also having diffuculty with the movies on DINOSAURS.  These are
all very popular programs but I may have to lock them away for
awhile to save my sanity!  (Running all in Windows.)  Any ideas?
Respond to me at: AB633@leo.nmc.edu
Many thanks, Jill Webb, Glen Lake Elementary

LM_NET Archive Home