I am forwarding a message for a colleague.  Please respond directly
to Jim (F_THOMAS@TWU.EDU), not to me.  Thanks.

FROM:   Jim Thomas
        Texas Woman's University
        School of Library and Information Studies
        f_thomas@venus.twu.edu

DATE:   8 February 1994

RE:     Preschool programs

I would like to identify exemplary programs that you are conducting
for your preschool (4-year-old) children in an elementary school
setting.  In essence, how, what, why, when, where do you offer your
services for very young children.

Please correspond with me via my above address.  Ideally, I would
like to share several (4-5) case studies in either School Library
Journal or Library Talk of how you are providing services for this
population so that MANY others may benefit from your few mistakes
but mostly your successes.

Many thanks.

LM_NET Archive Home