Group,

I haven't forgotten your requests for a summary of our tech prep courses.
I was just now cleaning out some files and noticed how many of you had
requested information, so I will, again, ask for information from the tech
prep teacher.  Sorry about the delay.

Excuse the post to the entire net, but there were so many requests that I
felt this would be the quickest way to get the information out without
overlooking someone.

Betty
Betty Hamilton      <bhamilt@tenet.edu>     Voice: (806) 637-4523
Director of Library Media                           701 Cub Drive
Brownfield High School                        Brownfield TX 79316

LM_NET Archive Home