The special ed. teacher at our elementary school is investigating a new
method of delivering services.  Rather than teaching the SPED students, the
resource room people would serve as consultants to the teachers.  I think it
might be called the consultive method.  I have two questions:

1.  Is there any school out there using this method?  Would you send me your
impressions to pass on.

2.  What discusson groups are available for special education people?

Thanks.
--
Joanne McGee                           413-498-5842
Librarian                           jmcgee@k12.ucs.umass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home