Dear LM_NETters,

        The current (March) issue of The Phi Delta Kappan has
an article of interest to us all--"Copyright Law for
Educators."  It covers some of the more common areas that we
all face frequently with the tremendous increase in the use of
technology--videos, software, photocopiers everywhere.

        If anyone is interested in the exact citation, please
reply to me personally, and I will send it to you.  (The
journal is at school, and I'm at home!)

--
Jane Hohn, LMS                          Voice: (804) 292-5373
Nottoway High School                    FAX: (804) 292-3021

LM_NET Archive Home