Our high school has a Mac Lab with 30 Mac's and CD Rom's on the first floor.
Our library has no Mac's, but 3 lend lease PC's, and one which we own. I would
like to propose to administration that we purchase Mac's for the library, and
network. I need all the help I can get. Such as -- is it possible to network
from different floors in the  building?  What equipment and peripherals wiring
do we need etc?   Please help!!

P.S. Automation is on the horizon, using IBM through our county school library
system

Thanks,

Myrna Schneiderman
K12vasFM@vaxb.hofstra.edu