Excuse the tardy response.  Something quick and easy --using continuous
feed computer paper, make a timeline.  If a teacher is requiring reports
on women, she can showcase those reports at the appropriate spot on your
timeline.  Don't forget to add other significant historical events- like
wars, etc.  At our school, a freshmen English teacher has assigned a
Women's History project.  Students are allowed to design a report using
LinkWay Live!  She will select several to be loaded on a library lab
computer.  Interested students may access them during study hall.  We are
already planning to do this for Black History Month, 1995.  For future
use, you may want to start collecting articles from the local newspaper
on women in the area.  Photocopies of clippings could be posted on a
bulletin board.
Sharon Pattillo, Librarian   Josie Jamison, English teacher
Clover (SC) High School
spattillo@clover.sc.fred.org

<spattillo@clover.sc.fred.org> ----------------- 35.06.60N, 81.13.70W
Sharon Pattillo
Teacher K-12 at CLOVER HIGH SCHOOL,  CLOVER                  CLOVER, SC

LM_NET Archive Home