Sorry to post this to the entire list, but I accidentally deleted
the message that I am responding to.  Someone was looking for
experts to be interviewed by 4th grade students.  My husband, Mal
McGregor, would be willing to be interviewed about hockey, if you
need him.  He says he's not really an "expert" but I'm sure he's
enough of one to satisfy your requirements.  We're from Canada
so his expertise is based on years of following the sport and,
in recent years, collecting *thousands* of hockey cards.  He
can be contacted through my e-mail address.  Hope we can help out!

Joy McGregor
f_mcgregor@twu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home