To: LM-netters

Two teachers in my school are halfway through the first year
of an attempt at integrating English 9 with Global Studies.
They are frustrated at the difficulty and level of energy
required to come up with meaningful activities for every
unit.  Their goal is to energize their students and create
a higher level of interest among students in the content.
They also are interested in further integrating music, art,
etc. into this course.  My guess is that somewhere out there
there is an interest group or listserv that we might to
subscribe to to exchange ideas.  If anyone has any
suggestions, we would appreciate your help.
Thank you
Linda Fox
Colonie High School
Albany, NY