The Spring Branch School District in Houston, Tex. also uses the Gateway
Library Management System in its 38 libraries for the online catalog,
circulation, inventory and inter-library loan.  If you'd like more
information, please contact me.

Jyl Chickowski
Supervisor, Library Processing
Spring Branch ISD
Houston, Texas
jwolf@tenet.edu

On Fri, 4 Mar 1994, Marsha Pfingsten wrote:

> My district also uses Gateway in the high schools.
>
> Marsha L. Pfingsten * Librarian * Ferguson/Florissant School District *
>   ** McCluer North H.S., 705 Waterford Dr., Florissant, MO, 63033 **
>   ** voice: 314-831-6600 ex 331 --- Fax: 314-839-3503 **
> Internet:<mpfingst@services.dese.state.mo.us>
>
> On Mon, 28 Feb 1994, Aletia Morgan at Global SchoolNet Fdn (FrEdMail) wrote:
>
> > I am only aware of one school district using the Gateway System, and that is
> > the Livingston Board of Ed, in Livingston, NJ

LM_NET Archive Home