I can't recommend software, but I did go to a wonderful inservice last
night which presented a program called "Eyes on the Economy" This is
based on activities in U.S. HistoryIt is sponsored by Economics America,
National council on Economic education.  Even I understood the economics
of each lesson. =): If you would like more information, I would be happy
to provide it for you.

On Thu, 10 Mar 1994, JYL CHICKOWSKI wrote:

> Andrew Tobias' Managing your Money is available for both MAC and DOS and
> is pretty straightforward with interesting graphs, etc.  It's not very
> expensive -- $49.00?
>
> Jyl Chickowski
> Houston, Texas
> jwolf@tenet.edu
>
> On Mon, 7 Mar 1994, Winona Middle School wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of some "canned" software for 8th grade economics; Mac
> > based, to keep track of budgets, stocks etc.   The teahcer is a computer
> > neophyte and not interested in designing his own spreadsheet.  The class
> > is a semester class; all students take it.
> > Mary Alice Anderson
> > Winona MN Middle School

LM_NET Archive Home