I have also purchased the Grangers index on CD and at first I was upset
that not all the poems in the paper index were on the disc (I didn't
think this was made clear by the salesperson). I also was distressed that
there was no subject index, as so many assignments require that kind of
entrance to the poetry. Their new index does have this feature. I also
thinks it's kind of upsetting that we don;t know what is full text or
not. There should be some dnotification to this effect. All in all, I
agree that it is probably the best way to go in terms of affordability.

Marge Congress mcongre @eis.calstate.edu
Riverside CAlifornia

LM_NET Archive Home