I appreciated seeing the target list of Oceanography Cd's so thought
I'd try for my own list.

First could someone compare the National Geographic Mammals disk to
the San Diego Zoo Presents The Animals.

Second there are several Cd's on Dinosaurs available.  Can anyone
recommend one for elementary school.  Would like animation as well
as ability to capture and print text for reports.  Would like to
use as low as second grade.

Finally how about an Atlas.  The easier to use the better, and would
like to be able to print the maps.

We have 2 MACs: an LC II and an LC 520.  Don't know for sure what the
future will bring, but there is talk that we are going to PC compatables.
So I want to select just a few really good quality.

I will try to compile a hit (I'm finally learning to upload), and if all
else fails, I'll summarize for the list.

Paula Neale
MOHMIE@delphi.com

LM_NET Archive Home